skip to Main Content
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited
- Firearms are prohibited
- Staying overnight or living on the property is prohibited
- Cash, checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Payment can be made in person during office hours: M-F 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Auto-deducted from credit card on the 1st of every month
Month to Month Leases
- Our leases are month to month
Discount Plan Offered
- We offer pay for 12 months in advance and get the 13th month free
- Active military or first responders receive 10% discount off monthly rental
Move Out Notice
- All contracts are month-to-month, however we do require a 10 day written notice before you move out. Any full months that were pre-paid will be refunded.
- There is a $20.00 late fee if payment is not received by the 5th of every month
Do I Need Insurance
- Insurance is the tenant’s responsibility. Honey Bee Storage does not insure the customer’s vehicle or other property. Insurance is required on all stored vehicles/vessels.
What kind of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?
- We require government issued photo ID (example: driver’s license, state ID, or passport)
- Vehicle information (License plate and vehicle vin number required)
- Vehicle/vessel proof of registration, if applicable
- Proof of Insurance (copy of insurance card or policy page)
Get Your Secure Storage Space Today!